End-to-end solution for monitoring key water resources
- Climate change is affecting global water balance, increasing the risks of floods and droughts.
- Compared to four decades ago, regions experience four times more floods and droughts.
- This causes huge economical losses, damaged infrastructure, and lost lives. Reactive (crisis) management is no longer a viable option.
- The optimal approach is to assess the situation proactively and make data-driven decisions on the most optimal measures in critical situations in flood or droughts scenarios.
is and end-to-end solution for cities and governing bodies built on three pillars:
Real-time data gathering
A network of Water Monitoring Stations, situated on multiple locations along a watercourse, provide real-time actionable data on key water parameters, such as water level, water velocity, precipitation, etc.
Real-time data visualization
Data is transmitted in real-time to a simple to use, yet powerful platform, with built-in tools for device management, remote configuration, data visualization, data analysis, data export and alarms setting.
Real-time data analytics
Built-in trend analysis and data correlation tools enable proactive situation assessment and empowers data-driven decisions on the most optimal measures in critical situations in flood or droughts scenarios.
Why Our Solution?
- An end-to-end solution that empowers cities and governing bodies to make optimal decision-making in critical situations in flood or draught scenarios.
- Enables the correlation of data from multiple stations providing multiple parameters about the watercourse and the environment.
- Enables the monitoring of key-water resources in real-time and ensure optimal management of water resources all year round.
- All that through a simple to use, yet powerful platform with built-in tools for device management, remote configuration, alarm setting, trend analysis and data correlation.