Urban Air Quality Monitoring Station
Real-time tracking of key air quality indicators and environment parameters
- Empower cities to make equitable data-driven decision on how to improve the air quality and the city environment by providing reliable granular data.
- Empower real-time detection of unregulated pollution and real-time decision-making.
- Empower the tracking of air pollution variability.
- Empower the detection of main air pollution contributors.
- Measure and quantify key air quality indicators (defined by the European Environment Agency and the US Environmental Protection Agency) in combination with key environment parameters.
|#||Parameter||Urban Air Quality Monitoring Station|
|1||Sensor Block Options – Air Quality:||Patent pending actively climatized Gas Sensor Enclosure, with slots for:
High-precision sensor for PM10, PM2.5, PM1.0
|2||Sensor Block Options – Environment:||CO2 Sensor
Noise Level (Noise Pollution) Sensor
Temperature, Humidity, and Pressure Sensor
Wind Speed Sensor
Wind Direction Sensor
|3||Power Supply:||Power Grid Connectivity (110V/220V)
|4||Wireless Connectivity:||GSM, NBIoT, LoRaWAN|
|5||Protection Level:||IP65, for outdoor mounting|
Why Our Device?
- Single device to monitor both air quality and environment parameters.
- Measures key air quality indicators, as defined by the European Environmental Agency and the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- Comes with a unique patent pending active climatization feature ensuring consistent gas sensor measurements, regardless of environment.
- Industrial-grade IP65 body, able to withstand all weather conditions.
- Fast and easy to install, maintain (incl. regular sensor replacement), and support.
- Utilizes modular design, permitting sensor upgrades, updates and add-ons.
- Provides effortless multi-platform integration using standard protocols.