Water Monitoring Station
Better water resource control through technology
- Real-time monitoring of key parameters of the water resource (e.g. river, dam) and its environment.
- Enable the monitoring of key-water resources in real-time to ensure optimal management of water resources all year round.
- Enable optimal data-driven decision-making in critical situations in flood or draught scenarios.
- Enable proactive water course modeling, such as hydraulic modeling, affected areas modeling, water inflow and outflow balance, etc.
|#||Parameter||Water Monitoring Station Advanced|
|1||Sensor Block Options - Watercourse:||Water Level Radar Sensor
Water Velocity Radar Sensor
Water Temperature Sensor
|2||Sensor Block Options - Environment:||Temperature, Humanity and Pressure Sensor, Wind Speed Sensor,
Wind Direction Sensor,
Rain Gauge Advanced Sensor (with heating)
|3||Power Supply:||Power Grid Connectivity (110V/220V)
Solar Panel 100W
UPS Battery 2 x 12V
|4||Wireless Connectivity:||GSM, NBIoT, LoRaWAN|
|5||Protection Level:||IP65, for outdoor mounting|
Why Our Device?
- Single device to monitor both watercourse and ambient environment parameters.
- Industrial-grad IP65 bodies, able to withstand all weather conditions.
- Operates autonomously with no need of access to the power grid.
- Utilizes modular design, permitting sensor upgrades, updates and add-ons.
- Is easy to install, maintain, and support.
- Provides effortless multi-platform integration using standart protocols.