Who we are and why we love our company
Partner Sales Manager
Who We Are?
We are on a mission to make manageable the global challenges in the areas of water stress adaptation and poor air quality. We accomplish that by empowering equitable data-driven decisions delivered through optimal end-to-end solutions that encompass data sensing, data transmission, and data analytics. We scale these solutions through partners and enable them to deliver them repeatedly and at scale, solving pressing problems and delivering real value.
Our goal is to be among the global leaders in water stress adaptation and air quality improvement.
Our partners are our main sales and growth vehicle. Joining our team as Partner Sales Manager, you will be the main stakeholder in starting, developing, and nurturing our relationships with them. You will be accountable for developing new markets through partners while ensuring they have the optimal set of tools, knowledge, and support when facing customers and scaling our solutions.
- Determine companies to be partnered with.
- Develop partner relationships.
- Strategize on opportunistic partnerships.
- Strategize around partner management and build sales through partners.
- Develop materials empowering partners to sell our solutions more and more easily.
- Assist partner salespersons and field salespersons with sales opportunities.
- Deliver partner training sessions.
- Strategize, understand, and capitalize for a partner to play in the market space.
- Own the sales process.
- Own the CRM (HubSpot).
- Ensure a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Ensure partners comply with contract terms.
- At least 2 to 3 years of sales experience as partner manager, AM, or BDM.
- Strong skills in partner/client relationship management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic technical terms to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Literacy in PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, OneNote, Excel (in order of importance).
- Experience in working with system integrators, telecoms, or the public sector can give you an advantage.
- Experience in the water sector can give you an advantage.
- Additional health insurance.
- Dedicated parking space.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Leisure space.
- Class A office space.
Apply at email@example.com.