Who we are and why we love our company
Embedded Software Developer
Do you want to lead the development of an industry?
Develiot is engaging in design and delivery of practical, innovative and optimal Industrial IoT solutions that deliver true value to customers. Our goal is to be among the best in the world in our domain. The principles that define us and our team are dedication, teamwork, and accountability.
Job Purpose | Your Role:
We are looking for a self-driven Embedded Software Developer passionate about building complete software solutions in a skyrocketing industry. As part of our hardware division you would have the opportunity to join a team of diligent, experienced and curious professionals focusing in the area of Industrial IoT. In this role you will drive the development of embedded software for our industry-leading devices by understanding the customer challenges, finding the right solutions and iterating diligently to optimize the right solution to best fit the business case.
So, if you are someone who thinks big, wants to grow and be among the best of his/her field, loves to collaborate with knowledgeable people, embraces innovation and change – this is the place for you.
In your first months you will:
- Get familiar with our business, approach and vision;
- Understand our current and past project developments and help us create the map of the future ones;
- Get involved with the design and the development of the solutions we are currently working on.
The background we are looking for:
- Experience in designing and developing software for embedded devices;
- Solid background and experience with C/C++;
- Background in defining the architecture of the solution;
- Diligence to develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software;
- Experience with serial and field-bus communication;
- Experience in working closely with mechanical designers and technical engineers;
- Experience in analyzing and enhancing the efficiency, stability and scalability of the system resources;
- Experience in on-site software debugging, further adaptation and optimization;
- Familiar with software development processes in short development cycles (agile);
- Experience with source control systems (git) and code build automation.
What we would expect to see in you:
- Self-driven mindset and curiosity to investigate, research, learn, test, and adopt new software concepts;
- Ability to collaborate successfully with Product Owner and Hardware Lead on defining the product requirements;
- Ability to maintain appropriate and easy to read technical documentation for other developers and QAs.
- Analytical thinking in logically examining and understanding the correlation between the taken steps and the outcomes;
- Diligence and commitment in putting theory into practice and doing the best quality work possible for you and the team;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on team’s success;
- Organized, efficient and able to work unsupervised under your own initiative;
- A role model both with your skills and values (work ethics).
Any of the following we would consider a plus:
- Background and experience in developing devices in any of the areas of IoT and/or Industrial IoT;
- 2 or more years of experience as an Embedded Software Developer or similar position;
- Experience in integrating customer and third-party software components;
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling;
- Experience and/or background in Electronics will be considered an advantage as you’d be able to blend better with the Hardware Developers;
- Background backed by university degree in any of the areas of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation and/or Information Technologies.
Apply at email@example.com.
Business Center Richhill
6 Panorama Sofia Str.
1766 Sofia, Bulgaria