Aligned Waters Digital Twin Platform
Consolidated, multi-layer, foundational digital twin platform for water utilities
- Water stress is hitting water utilities hard.
- It leads to water utilities’ inability to ensure sufficient water supply all year round. This trend is intensifying.
- The only feasible option for adaptation to water stress is rapid digitalization of the water supply network.
- This is needed to ensure better management of the system and pinpoint and prioritize high-return rehabilitation activities.
- However, existing digitalization solutions are not applicable to 75% of water utilities.
Is consolidated, multi-layered, foundational, cloud-based digital twin platform for the undigitalized 75% of water utilities, enabling them to successfully adapt to water stress and ensure sufficient water supply all year round.
Layer 3: Tools and algorithms to pinpoint focused investments with highest return to reduce water loss.
Layer 2: Real-time telemetry via industrial IoT and legacy sensor technologies.
Layer 1: Tools to digitally map the water supply Network with all its elements and key parameters.
- Extremely simple, intuitive and easy to use
- No expert knowledge required
- Easy discovery of water loss
- Easy detection of abnormalities
- Pay as you go
Why Aligned Waters?
- Aligned Waters is a foundational digital twin platform, empowering water utilities to start their digitalization journey easy and effortlessly.
- Consolidated solution that puts on one screen and correlates the water infrastructure, data telemetry and AI analytics.
- Built from scratch unifying the key functionalities of legacy solutions into a single, consolidated system. No need to implement GIS or SCADA.
- Does not require vendor experts to run the system, nor narrow specialists from the water utilities.
- Allows third parties to provide services or integrate effortlessly with Aligned Waters.
- Do not require initial investment, it offers an affordable pay-as-you-go model for water utilities.